Vincent Muritu Maina, Male Kenyan age 22years in Kisii Region a student of Bachelor of Science Biometry and Informatics at Kisii University awaiting graduation.
He is willing to work as an SNCC Ambassador of Change, alongside of a team comprising of Christine Owiti, Kevine Mariita, Sharon Kisiak, and Virginiah Wangui from Kisii Region Kenya.
- The Goal of the project is to build self awareness, assertiveness and improve on the self-esteem and change negative attitudes among the young people especially the girl- child.
- To change the lives of the young people.
- To empower young girls to become responsible leaders and members of the global society.
- Areas of Social work being; Eradication of child prostitution, gender based violence and early pregnancies.
- Commit to offer mentorship programs and counseling services to both girls schools and the community.
- Engaging youth’s parent and getting to learn the challenges they face.
Strategies to implement
To save our societies, my team and I will adopt and meet:
- SDGs 3- Good health and well being.
- SDG 5- Gender Equality
- SDG 10- Reduce Inequalities
- SDG 16- Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
I have had an opportunity to lead youths and share with friends about injustices in society and this has gone along way to boost my zeal to be of help to them especially ladies who have been stepped under as an worthy of leadership despite the great efforts to show they great leadership abilities. With your support we believe we will end this Inequalities with therefore call for your help and support as SNCC Foundation to bring to an end this challenges and injustices into which children and the young people are exposed to by Gender stereotypes. We are ready to learn and equip ourselves with more knowledge and skills from your foundation and the world at large to save our generation