The first public rating exercise starts now. As a leader in your
community, you or your work are expected to be famous/known among
friends and colleagues. Leaders are always at the fore- front and are
This leadership traits goes a long way to help your first public rating.
What to do:
1. When a viewer is watching your video, they'll see a teaser.
2. If the teaser isn't showing, viewers can hover over the player on
desktop or whenever the player controls are showing on mobile.
3. Viewers should click at the teaser at the top- right corner of the
player to rate participants.
- You must not rate yourself.
- The viewers must be logged in, subscribe to the channel, like or
hate your video before rating your video (If not, it will not be
counted for you)
And this is the end of the first public rating exercise.