Become A Change Maker
Save & Nurture Child Care Foundation (SNCC) has a new ambassador program to recognize, connect and discover change makers in the society, in communities and in common- wealth countries.
We are currently looking for young change makers globally. We want to work with young, energetic, inspiring, intelligent, hard- working leaders and change makers around the World.
Our objective is to create a channel of Change where we can successfully and effectively work on SDGs 1 – 6, 10, 16 and 17, which are stated below:
GOAL 1: No Poverty
GOAL 2: Zero Hunger
GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being
GOAL 4: Quality Education
GOAL 5: Gender Equality
GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
Goal 10: Reduce Inequalities
GOAL 17: Partnerships For The Goals
We are passionate about putting an end to all these SDGs, thereby creating a better, secured for all children and young people in the society and in the World.
Our starting point is focusing on gender stereotypes in the communities and globally, this challenge is the root of most injustice affecting people , especially children and young people in the society.
All our programs are geared to creating awareness, breaking- down and implementing solutions and changes to end gender stereotypes and other challenges causing injustice to children and young people in the society.
Save & Nurture Child Care Foundation started the “SNCC Ambassador of Change Program” in January 2019 to discover, recognize, appraise, connects all young change- makers to identify, find out and resolve all challenges related to SDGs challenges in the common- wealth and third world countries.
What are the processes to become an SNCC Ambassador of Change
- The SNCC Ambassador of Change must make a new leadership portfolio, where they are branded in SNCC Ambassador of Change T- Shirt to engage in leadership and outreach task.
- They will engage in intensive training and supervision, which will prepare them for the task ahead, enlighten them on social and cultural issues and developments.
- She will work with the government, organizations and NGOs of their countries to discover and find solutions to pressing economic and social issues and challenges affecting children and young people in their countries.
- The ambassadors will locate and mentor younger people, who are being negatively affected by the injustice of gender stereotypes and other challenges in the society.
- The ambassadors will make a “change project”, that will positively and hugely affect their countries.
The program is for a duration of one year, ambassador will undergo mentoring and active engagements for five months.
- SNCC Ambassadors will become change makers for SNCC, partnering NGOs and organizations.
- Attend weekly online zoom meeting to discuss and update team leader on activities, tasks, progresses and challenges.
- Must attend monthly meetings, to give feedbacks, ideas and solutions to injustice caused by gender stereotypes and other challenges.
- Frequently upload videos and pictures of the outreach activities, showing vividly the task they are doing and the challenges they are resolving.
- Wear the “SNCC Ambassador of change” T- shirt to engage in all activities.
- Kind, soft- spoken, respectful and humble.
- Be ready to change the world.
- Ambassadors must attend annual conference and summit where knowledge is shared and campaigns are announced to stop injustice affecting young people.
- Ambassadors must attend occasional workshops to maximize their skills and knowledge.
- She must come up with a unique change- Project to implement.
- The person applying for SNCC ambassador of Change program must be a female age 18- 25 years old.
- She must possess good command of English.
- Passionate about gender equality and other SDGs challenges.
- Have a network of young people to address or impact.
- Must be able to recruit 20 young ambassadors in her team.
- Be an undergraduate, graduate or in a group where she can create awareness of gender stereotypes and other challenges.
- Will engage in outdoor campaign/activities or outreach program, where she will have a one-on- one conversation with victims of injustice
- Own a laptop or computer to attend online summit.
- Participate in all online summit and conference.
- Detailed oriented with a dedication to delivering quality work and output.
- Possess self- discipline required to work independently.
- Willing to work in remote settlements and travel.
- Able to work under pressure and extra hours.
- Interested in the welfare and education of children.
- Have a knowledge of gender stereotypes and other SDGs challenges..
- A goal- getter and an achiever- who achieves set goals and objectives.
- You work with target- Setting of goals and meeting the goals promptly.
- You must be tech- savvy- Comfortable in using social media, google docs and sheets.
- Applicants from common- wealth countries will be given first priority.
- Anyone in the world can also apply to become a SNCC Ambassador of Change.
The top outstanding ambassador with outstanding performance and achievements will be given:
- A full Scholarship to Amsterdam for a “Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop”.
- A small grant will be given to fine- tune your “Change Project”- Project will be closely monitored.
- A certificate of excellence for all outstanding SNCC Ambassador of change.
- Featured in the foundation’s newsletter and magazine, as the “outstanding ambassadors of the year”.
Interested in becoming an SNCC Ambassador of Change
Follow these steps to apply. All stages of application are compulsory.
- Join other applicants on SNCC Ambassador of Change facebook group , where task and updates are posted.
- Like and follow us on SNCC social media pages to follow up on updates and activities.
Second Step: Write a comment below to introduce yourself :
- State your country
- What your “change project” would be
- Why you believe your change project will make a positive impact in your country
Apply Online to start the journey of becoming a SNCC Ambassador of change.
Await a response e-mail to your application, requesting for your leadership portfolio work.
Send your leadership portfolio within 7- 30 days after receiving your portfolio task by email.
Note: June 30th, 2019 is the deadline for submission for applicants that applied by June 15th, 2019.
For all applicants with the outstanding leadership portfolios, await a date- schedule email to visit and inspect your leadership work in your country before approving your work.
All SNCC Ambassador of Change whose leadership work is approved, will be contacted by email.
You can also check your application status online.