Save & Nurture Child Care Foundation (SNCC) has a new ambassador program to recognize, connect and discover change makers in the society, in communities and in common- wealth countries.
SNCC Ambassador of Change Team Players
Become A Change Maker
We are currently looking for young change makers in commonwealth countries, third world countries and globally.
Our aim of achieving the sustainable Development Goal (SDG) is to create a channel and platform of Change for our ambassadors of change, where we can successfully, effectively and jointly work on the SDGs 1 – 6, 10, 16 and 17, which are stated below:
Goals To Achieve
- G OAL 1: No Poverty
- GOAL 2: Zero Hunger
- GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being
- GOAL 4: Quality Education
- GOAL 5: Gender Equality
- GOAL 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
- Goal 10: Reduce Inequalities
- GOAL 16: Peace and Justice Strong Institutions
- GOAL 17: Partnerships For The Goals
REASONS FOR THE PROGRAM
- We are passionate about putting an end to child abuse and other challenges in the societies by engaging in the above SDGs, thereby creating a better, secured for all children and young people in the society and in the World.
- Focusing on child abuse and gender stereotypes in the communities and globally, this challenge is the root of most injustice affecting people.
- Mentoring and building young people to become change- makers in different countries.
- All our programs are geared to creating awareness, breaking- down and implementing solutions and changes to end gender stereotypes and other challenges causing injustice to children and young people in the society.
Save & Nurture Child Care Foundation started the “SNCC Ambassador of Change Program” in January 2019 to discover, recognize, appraise, connects all young change- makers to identify, find out and resolve all challenges related to Gender Base Violence (GBV), Abuse in Children (AIC) and SDGs challenges in the common- wealth and third world countries.
- Outstanding leadership portfolios.
- Great response rate.
- Active participation on our social media pages.
- Active collaboration with teammates and organization.
Choosing living our lives to living for humanitySave & Nurture Child Care Foundation
All SNCC Ambassador of Change whose leadership work is approved and has good scores in all other aspect, will be contacted by email.